GOD’S HEART IS FOR ALL NATIONS TO KNOW HIM AND BE RECONCILED TO HIM THROUGH JESUS CHRIST.
But how is the Great Commission realized in your life? Discover how others are answering that question at the B4T EXPO.
ABOUT the B4T Expo
B4T (Business for Transformation) refers to profitable businesses strategically placed in the least reached areas of the world to employ and engage the least reached for Christ.
The B4T Expo will introduce you to a new generation of cross-cultural workers who strive to eliminate the secular/sacred divide and see Jesus glorified in the workplace. Presenters are overseas practitioners who will share their own stories of success, failure and lessons learned, as they strive to establish businesses, create jobs and win people to Jesus.
Come meet these workers and hear their stories. Discover new ways of reaching the lost and ways you and your church can be more involved in bringing God’s kingdom to the least reached.
Learn ways to be more hands-on in sending and equipping of overseas workers, and tips for mobilizing the businessmen and women in your fellowship to fulfill the Great Commission both at home and abroad. Uncover creative ideas for involving your church in starting businesses that impact communities and proclaim Christ where He is not yet known or worshipped.
Come and meet the growing community of global professionals dedicated to advancing God’s Kingdom through the dynamic seminars, breakout sessions and networking opportunities at the B4T Expo.
Church leaders and staff who wish to learn more about mobilizing and multiplying businessmen and women and B4T workers from their church.
• Business people seeking to learn how B4T workers are using business to reach the lost
• Business people and professionals who want to offer their expertise to those doing B4T overseas
• Kingdom-minded investors wanting to make a difference among the least reached
• Anyone interested in learning more about how God is using business to advance His Kingdom
• New workers embarking on doing B4T among the unreached
• B4T workers who want to network with business professionals
B4T EXPO OBJECTIVES
1. Introduce experienced B4T workers who will share their stories of reaching the least reached through business
2. Share real-life examples of how business and apostolic ministry work together overseas
3. Coach church leaders, business people and professionals, in how to equip potential B4T workers as they work cross-culturally in the marketplace while reaching the nations
4. Connect business people with B4T workers
5. Provide practical guidelines to enhance the effectiveness of those working alongside B4T workers
6. Link B4T workers with resources which will enhance their efforts in reaching the unreached